cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Art/Movies/Media/Music/Books (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   So how many manhood points do I lose (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25462)

Archaea 02-20-2009 12:21 AM

So how many manhood points do I lose

if I admit I like to look at Natasha Bedingfield and don't mind listening to her sing?

marsupial 02-20-2009 12:39 AM

Is that sunshine in your pocket or are you happy to see her?

Archaea 02-20-2009 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marsupial (Post 300743)
Is that sunshine in your pocket or are you happy to see her?

I've not heard many, but she has a sultry voice, and Soulmate is playing constantly as well as Cheer Me Up, so you inform me. Nice play on words.

RedHeadGal 02-20-2009 03:01 PM

It disturbs me when you know things from pop culture that I don't. I don't even know who that is.

Archaea 02-20-2009 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedHeadGal (Post 300765)
It disturbs me when you know things from pop culture that I don't. I don't even know who that is.

www.natashabedingfield.com

It should disturb if I know something from pop culture that you don't.

BarbaraGordon 02-20-2009 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedHeadGal (Post 300765)

don't be concerned, RHG. It's better to just stick with what you like than to try to feign pop knowledge.

Archaea didn't know about Natasha before - I'm guessing here - probably this morning. He always posts these threads as soon as he finds out about something "new," not realizing that he's referring to trends from years earlier.

I eagerly await his post proclaiming the merits of that new Hootie and the Blowfish band, or when he starts a thread asking when Brad and Jennifer broke up.

Archaea 02-20-2009 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BarbaraGordon (Post 300770)
don't be concerned, RHG. It's better to just stick with what you like than to try to feign pop knowledge.

Archaea didn't know about Natasha before - I'm guessing here - probably this morning. He always posts these threads as soon as he finds out about something "new," not realizing that he's referring to trends from years earlier.

I eagerly await his post proclaiming the merits of that new Hootie and the Blowfish band, or when he starts a thread asking when Brad and Jennifer broke up.

Hey I learned about Hootie and the Blowfish on a Friends episode when they were excited to see the band. Before that, I had no idea.

It was only this fall I discovered Maroon 5.

BarbaraGordon 02-20-2009 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archaea (Post 300772)
Hey I learned about Hootie and the Blowfish on a Friends episode when they were excited to see the band. Before that, I had no idea.

It was only this fall I discovered Maroon 5.

I can tell the age of the girl you're currently interested in based on what "new" band you've just discovered. hilarious.

Have you figured out how to turn on your ipod yet?

FarrahWaters 02-20-2009 06:20 PM

I had never heard of her either, but after listening to her "Sunshine" song, I say that's worth a few dozen points deducted right there.

Archaea 02-20-2009 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BarbaraGordon (Post 300774)
I can tell the age of the girl you're currently interested in based on what "new" band you've just discovered. hilarious.

Have you figured out how to turn on your ipod yet?

Of course, but I haven't figured out how to delete songs.