cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Professional Sports (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Jazz v. Lakers (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19091)

YOhio 05-03-2008 05:23 AM

Jazz v. Lakers

This is going to be a tough, tough series for the Jazz. Kobe seems to have our number and Gasol always plays well against the wonderful defense of Boozer and Okur. If we can pull one out in LA, then it's a series. Otherwise, I could see it ending in five.

RockyBalboa 05-03-2008 06:19 AM

As much as the refs loved the taste of McGrady's cock,,,it's nothing compared the man love they will have for Kobe. Jazz fans just need to prepare themselves for the anger that is coming because of this indisputable fact.

Having said that it's a bad matchup for the Jazz and the Lakers seem to have excellent outside shooters at nearly every position.

Lakers in 5 or 6 is my guess. Oh how I hope I'm wrong, but doubt I will be.

Also I don't care what anyone says....Carlos Boozer is playing injured and they are keeping it quiet. He cannot get any lift at all when he jumps and isn't extending himself on rebounds and many other plays. They are keeping it quiet. The guy has a bad back or something, because he doesn't look the same guy out there and it's obvious.

livecoug 05-03-2008 06:21 AM

Lakers in 5 or 7. :(

Jeff Lebowski 05-03-2008 03:05 PM

Jazz in six.

Come on people, show a little heart.

TripletDaddy 05-03-2008 03:21 PM

LA Lakers
Fast break makers
Kings of the Court
Shake and Bake all takers..

..I hate to burst your bubble
but triple double trouble
is coming to your town
and he's going to make rubble

YOhio 05-03-2008 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripletDaddy (Post 216903)
LA Lakers
Fast break makers
Kings of the Court
Shake and Bake all takers..

..I hate to burst your bubble
but triple double trouble
is coming to your town
and he's going to make rubble

And you fancy yourself a music snob...

TheSizzle36 05-03-2008 04:03 PM

In order for this series to go to 6 or 7 games, the Jazz need to steal one in LA. Tomorrow might be the Jazz best chance. I think LA will take one in SLC, and while I think the Jazz could win game 5 in LA, I think their best chance is going to be taking either game 1 or 2. The sad thing is, I can't remember the last time the Jazz won in LA against the Lakers. It's been a long time...

il Padrino Ute 05-03-2008 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOhio (Post 216904)
And you fancy yourself a music snob...

He said music, not rap.

TripletDaddy 05-03-2008 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute (Post 216907)
He said music, not rap.

Doesn't anybody know that song?

FMCoug 05-03-2008 04:53 PM

I don't really care that much either way

but Jazz will be pwned by Lakers. Could even be a sweep IMO.