cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   On CB, you're not allowed to post names (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1461)

Archaea 02-21-2006 09:38 PM

On CB, you're not allowed to post names

with a double meaning.

This post got me in trouble.

Is it completely juvenile to see the name of the
Russian figure skater, Irina SLUTSkaya, and to chuckle, wondering the what the high school guys said about her?

Of course, in Russia, that's not so uncommon

SteelBlue 02-21-2006 10:37 PM

I replied to that post and shared every name with a double meaning that I know. I've heard nothing yet.

mpfunk 02-22-2006 12:02 AM

I hope you included Pussy Galore and Dr. Goodhead in your list of suggestive names.

Speaking of Bond girls is anyone else out there a huge fan of Carole Bouquet from For Your Eyes Only quite possibly the best looking of the Bond girls. Also Jane Seymour needs to be thrown into this discussion as well. Sorry to hijack this thread with my Bond girl discussion.

Archaea 02-22-2006 12:04 AM

I just had to agree to abide by the rules. I didn't realize I had not abided by them, because I make it a point never to read them.

SteelBlue 02-22-2006 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archaea
I just had to agree to abide by the rules. I didn't realize I had not abided by them, because I make it a point never to read them.

I had to re-agree to the rules last week for reminiscing about the SI Swimsuit issue. I said "I remember my first issue well. The year was 1984 and it was the best thing I'd laid eyes on since the Sears catalog." But that wasn't why I had to re-agree. I had to re-agree for posting "Two words: Paulina Porizkova".

ewth8tr 02-22-2006 02:38 AM

Re: On CB, you're not allowed to post names

I missed the whole thing, but here is mine to add to the list of names. A guy in my stake/school had the name of Harold Bush. If that wasn't funny enought, his dad owned a carpet cleaning company named bush and sons carpet cleaning. :P

ute4ever 02-22-2006 02:39 AM

I had to re-abide by the rules a few days ago for posting a link to an eBay auction for a Lincoln Navigator. The seller is an actress in the adult film industry, and the CB moderator was apparently afraid someone would get an erection.

SoCalCoug 02-22-2006 04:11 AM

Are we going to start a CB vs. CG battle, with the CB moderators going overboard trying to moderate the CGers?

Just a question, not a suggestion. :twisted:

SteelBlue 02-22-2006 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ewth8tr
I missed the whole thing, but here is mine to add to the list of names. A guy in my stake/school had the name of Harold Bush. If that wasn't funny enought, his dad owned a carpet cleaning company named bush and sons carpet cleaning. :P

That is hilarious!! Hey, where have you been ewth8r?

ewth8tr 02-22-2006 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelBlue
Quote:

Originally Posted by ewth8tr

That is hilarious!! Hey, where have you been ewth8r?

my manager at work is keeping a closer eye on me, so i haven't been able to spend my entire day surfing message boards like usual. :p