cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   ducks loss: best part (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13964)

SeattleUte 11-16-2007 05:11 AM

ducks loss: best part

We no lomger have to get posts from huskyfreenorthwest every one having a subtext about the ducks.

none of us gives a hoot about the ducks, but didn't you just know in your heart they weren't the real thing?

MikeWaters 11-16-2007 05:21 AM

Belloti is a scumbag. I feel bad for Dixon, but hey karma is what it is.

il Padrino Ute 11-16-2007 05:24 AM

Agreed about Belotti.

Feel badly for Dixon, as all injuries suck.

No tears for Oregon playing itself out of the fake national championship. It's always good to see BCS teams choke away their chances at winning their own prize.

TripletDaddy 11-16-2007 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeattleUte (Post 151354)
We no lomger have to get posts from huskyfreenorthwest every one having a subtext about the ducks.

none of us gives a hoot about the ducks, but didn't you just know in your heart they weren't the real thing?

I know the feeling. it is like your posts, each with a subtext about the Church...

Tex 11-16-2007 01:02 PM

Count me in on the hate-Belotti wagon as well.

RockyBalboa 11-16-2007 02:03 PM

I find it amazing that all these years Oregon has been able to get away with multiple and continuous recruiting violations.

They are the worst kept secret in college football in that regard and yet they still find a way to get around it.

Of course this is where the delusion and in denial Ducks fans start in with the "show me proof" chiming.

Indy Coug 11-16-2007 02:14 PM

Maybe that's why Crowton left. He saw what kind of crap they were up to and decided to get out before their antics caught up with them.

jay santos 11-16-2007 02:17 PM

I think it's too bad Pac 10 and Big 10 is not sending anyone to the BCS championship game. That pisses the SEC and Big XII off to no end to see their teams lose in their conf champ game and then see a conf w/o a champ game sending their team to BCS championship.

MikeWaters 11-16-2007 02:19 PM

Oklahoma could lose to TT or OSU, while Kansas loses to Missouri. Then Missouri loses to OU in the Big12 championship.

Big 12 could get shut out (though unlikely).

jay santos 11-16-2007 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeWaters (Post 151395)
Oklahoma could lose to TT or OSU, while Kansas loses to Missouri. Then Missouri loses to OU in the Big12 championship.

Big 12 could get shut out (though unlikely).

Yeah unlikely. Probably the most likely scenario for my wish is for LSU to lose and for West Virginia to move up to play the Big XII champ in BCS champ game.