cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Mrs. Meanie finally speaks (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7702)

BigFatMeanie 04-16-2007 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute (Post 73824)
Welcome.

I'm the original token Ute here. Anything good BFM may have said about me is a lie.

It's a good thing I didn't have anything good to say about you; otherwise I would have been a liar.

I did tell her you liked Del Taco and CrunchNMunch; however, I'm not sure those two positive traits are enough to redeem you from Outer Uteness.

ewth8tr 04-16-2007 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Meanie (Post 73784)
Today BFM has been laid up and I have been waiting on him since he hurt his foot yesterday at the kids' soccer clinic. He has been bugging me for a while now to register on cougarguard so I will quit reading over his shoulder when he is busy posting and replying to threads. So here I am.

I am from California but my roots are here in Utah. My dad graduated from BYU and went on to be a librarian at San Jose State University. I attended BYU until my first baby was born. Now I have five kids and a new home to take care of. If I had the time I would love to sew, and I would do some gardening if I had a place to do it(we just moved in to our new home in December so all we have is dirt). I like to read mysteries, romantic novels like Pride and Prejudice, and even Harry Potter books.

That's about it.

Welcome! I had no idea you guys had 5 kids. My wife and I have 4 kids and are still trying to decide if we want one more or not. What are your kids ages?

non sequitur 04-16-2007 08:32 PM

I just hope that if Mrs. Meanie ever gets voted into the crypt that BigFatMeanie first deletes all those things he was saying about her in there. ;)

FarrahWaters 04-16-2007 08:46 PM

Welcome Mrs. M! Hope to hear from you more.

il Padrino Ute 04-17-2007 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigFatMeanie (Post 74009)
It's a good thing I didn't have anything good to say about you; otherwise I would have been a liar.

I did tell her you liked Del Taco and CrunchNMunch; however, I'm not sure those two positive traits are enough to redeem you from Outer Uteness.

:D .

Mrs. Meanie 04-17-2007 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ewth8tr (Post 74014)
Welcome! I had no idea you guys had 5 kids. My wife and I have 4 kids and are still trying to decide if we want one more or not. What are your kids ages?

We only wanted four at one time also, but I got baby hungry so we had a 5th. We have four girls and one boy. Their ages are 11, 9, 7, 5, and 3.

BigFatMeanie 04-17-2007 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ewth8tr (Post 74014)

Oh man, you should read our saga about why we ended up with 5, no, 6, oops, wrong again, 5 kids. It's all down in the crypt.

ewth8tr 04-18-2007 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigFatMeanie (Post 74225)
Oh man, you should read our saga about why we ended up with 5, no, 6, oops, wrong again, 5 kids. It's all down in the crypt.

lol, I'll go check it out. Our 4 right now are 7, 5, 3 and 1, so it looks like your timing is the same as ours :)