cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Basketball (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Cougarguard March Madness (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1608)

bluegoose 03-14-2006 07:02 PM

Cougarguard March Madness

I started a Yahoo cougarguard march madness group(I hope that was okay with our esteemed CG administrator).

Boardmail me if you are interested and I will send you the log in info. If anyone has a better format than yahoo or has already started one for this group that I don't know about, also feel free to let me know.

Play-in game doesn't count with this site, so we have a couple of days to submit brackets.

MikeWaters 03-14-2006 08:36 PM

can you fill in the bracket for me? I'm going to put the underdog as the winner in every game.

bluegoose 03-14-2006 10:37 PM

One of the aides in my office fills out her bracket strictly by who has the better looking uniforms. She goes to great lengths to research the topic as well.

And btw, she usually does very well through the first round with this philosophy.

SteelBlue 03-15-2006 01:02 AM

I want in. Can you post the info?

il Padrino Ute 03-15-2006 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluegoose
One of the aides in my office fills out her bracket strictly by who has the better looking uniforms. She goes to great lengths to research the topic as well.

And btw, she usually does very well through the first round with this philosophy.

Last year, my wife made her selections based on the color of team's uniforms and how that color would look in the bedroom.

She chose UNC to win it all and the bedroom is sky blue.

myboynoah 03-15-2006 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute
Quote:

Originally Posted by bluegoose

Last year, my wife made her selections based on the color of team's uniforms and how that color would look in the bedroom.

She chose UNC to win it all and the bedroom is sky blue.

Whew, I wasn't quite sure where you were going with that "in the bedroom" remark.

I had visions of Il Padrino in a Carolina Blue Victoria's Secret special.

bluegoose 03-15-2006 03:15 PM

Yahoo sports cougarguard bracket info

Group ID # - 104888
Password - cougars

Go to yahoo - sports.
click on Tournament Pick'em
Click on create or join group
Click on private group
Enter the group ID # above

The play-in game didn't count. Brackets need to be filled in before the start of first game on thursday. Unlimited group size.

And make sure to fill in your bracket while on the clock at work. I'd hate for us to not contribute to the estimates of over $4 Billion in lost work revenue/productivity due to March Madness. :wink:

il Padrino Ute 03-15-2006 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myboynoah

Whew, I wasn't quite sure where you were going with that "in the bedroom" remark.

I had visions of Il Padrino in a Carolina Blue Victoria's Secret special.

:D

I really don't look good in blue. Basic black is best.