cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Utah has blown their wad against WYO (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13749)

BYUruss 11-10-2007 09:39 PM

Utah has blown their wad against WYO

You can tell how fired up they were after Glenn guaranteed the win. However, I can't believe how much they've shown today....every trick play in the book. BYU will be ready for gimmick plays. Hard to imagine Utah playing any better than this in their two remaining games.
Conversely, Wyoming and SDSU are both horrible. I'm very confident that even if BYU loses to Utah we're MWC champs.

OrangeUte 11-10-2007 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BYUruss (Post 148455)
You can tell how fired up they were after Glenn guaranteed the win. However, I can't believe how much they've shown today....every trick play in the book. BYU will be ready for gimmick plays. Hard to imagine Utah playing any better than this in their two remaining games.
Conversely, Wyoming and SDSU are both horrible. I'm very confident that even if BYU loses to Utah we're MWC champs.

how very bold of you to make such a prediction.

BYUruss 11-10-2007 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrangeUte (Post 148459)
how very bold of you to make such a prediction.

Just spelling it out for Utah fans hoping BYU loses to either WYO or SDSU (read:everyone on the uteboard). It's not so simple for them.

OrangeUte 11-10-2007 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BYUruss (Post 148460)
Just spelling it out for Utah fans hoping BYU loses to either WYO or SDSU (read:everyone on the uteboard). It's not so simple for them.

so good that you are here to spell it out for us. thank you

Archaea 11-10-2007 10:54 PM

Russ be quiet.

Utah is peaking and we're squeaking by. Utah's team is doing well, and Whit does a great job of preparing his troops for the rivalry game. That game more than any other concerns me.

cougjunkie 11-10-2007 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archaea (Post 148481)
Russ be quiet.

Utah is peaking and we're squeaking by. Utah's team is doing well, and Whit does a great job of preparing his troops for the rivalry game. That game more than any other concerns me.

Yes they are peaking they have won 6 in a row now. Wait........what we have also won 6 in a row, interesting.

The way you talk Archaea we are the team that is down 2 games in the conference with 3 to play.

JohnnyLingo 11-10-2007 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cougjunkie (Post 148505)
Yes they are peaking they have won 6 in a row now. Wait........what we have also won 6 in a row, interesting.

The way you talk Archaea we are the team that is down 2 games in the conference with 3 to play.

Arch is a closet Ute fan.

BYUruss 11-10-2007 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archaea (Post 148481)
Russ be quiet.

Again: Utah could beat us 50-0 and we'd still be MWC champs. I'd rather be the MWC champs and lose to Utah than beat Utah and finish third.

OrangeUte 11-10-2007 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BYUruss (Post 148507)
Again: Utah could beat us 50-0 and we'd still be MWC champs. I'd rather be the MWC champs and lose to Utah than beat Utah and finish third.

such a prestigious thing, to win the mwc and go to the pre-christmas vegas bowl. i can totally see how you feel this way.

BYUruss 11-10-2007 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrangeUte (Post 148508)
such a prestigious thing, to win the mwc and go to the pre-christmas vegas bowl. i can totally see how you feel this way.

Even better, to meet a 6-6 Navy team in San Diego.