cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Right now, there's a two-week-old (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24169)

Solon 10-31-2008 01:50 PM

Right now, there's a two-week-old

Right now, somewhere out there, there's a two-week-old lurker who's wondering if he/she will ever see a Mike Waters post in his/her lifetime.

creekster 10-31-2008 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solon (Post 287187)
Right now, somewhere out there, there's a two-week-old lurker who's wondering if he/she will ever see a Mike Waters post in his/her lifetime.

Actually, he/she is probably reading this and saying "Mike Waters? WHo's that?"

smokymountainrain 10-31-2008 02:17 PM

For the two week old: www.cougarboard.com

Waters is posting up a storm over there.

exUte 10-31-2008 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solon (Post 287187)

He's left his own message board. His ban must be over at CB.

BarbaraGordon 10-31-2008 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by exUte (Post 287217)
He's left his own message board.

Mike's such a copycat.

TripletDaddy 10-31-2008 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smokymountainrain (Post 287204)
For the two week old: www.cougarboard.com

Waters is posting up a storm over there.

Yikes. Reading his stuff this morning.....the quality has gone downhill. And almost zero responses, which makes it even worse.

I feel like I am watching the end of Old Yeller.

Someone please grab the tranquilizer gun and put mikewaters out of his misery.

smokymountainrain 10-31-2008 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TripletDaddy (Post 287223)
Yikes. Reading his stuff this morning.....the quality has gone downhill. And almost zero responses, which makes it even worse.

I feel like I am watching the end of Old Yeller.

Someone please grab the tranquilizer gun and put mikewaters out of his misery.

Reminds me of an aging Dominque Wilkins who didn't dunk during his last two years in the NBA. Waters greatest strength was always his ability to troll CBers, and now as you mentioned, that isn't even working.

YOhio 10-31-2008 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smokymountainrain (Post 287224)
Reminds me of an aging Dominque Wilkins who didn't dunk during his last two years in the NBA. Waters greatest strength was always his ability to troll CBers, and now as you mentioned, that isn't even working.

He'll quiet the doubters. You're seeing Michael Jordan wearing 45 right now, just getting his basketball legs back. In no time he'll be pushing off B-Russ for his second straight NBA title and Finals MVP.

BarbaraGordon 10-31-2008 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOhio (Post 287225)
He'll quiet the doubters. You're seeing Michael Jordan wearing 45 right now, just getting his basketball legs back. In no time he'll be pushing off B-Russ for his second straight NBA title and Finals MVP.

Either that or this is his embarrassing stint with the MLB.

YOhio 10-31-2008 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BarbaraGordon (Post 287227)
Either that or this is his embarrassing stint with the MLB.

That analogy makes no sense at all.