cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Animals consenting to sex. (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24658)

PaloAltoCougar 11-11-2008 10:56 PM

Animals consenting to sex.

I didn't want to threadjack a serious discussion in the Religion forum, but I was interested in DDD's distinction between pedophiles and gays, as the former involves an act for which consent cannot be given, while the latter involves consenting adults. But he may have overshot when he extended the consent distinction to bestiality. Whenever guests visit our home, our dog Louie not only consents, but proceeds to commence the act to the horror of his master (yeah, right, "master") and the embarrassed chuckles of the recipient of Louie's affections. If asked, I'm sure Louie would produce an affidavit, witnessed by multiple canine colleagues, that yes, he wished to have a go with any human's leg (or worse), and he was doing so voluntarily with a sound mind, such as it is. This is particularly odd as, thanks to his vet, Louie bade farewell to his package a few weeks after his birth.

But I suppose the issue of consent in the context of bestiality relates to the human catcher, not the canine pitcher, as most of our guests find the ordeal humiliating and unpleasant. Seriously, I don't know what's more embarrassing, when a dog begins to make sweet love to my leg, or insists on parking his snout in my crotch. Perhaps I need to bathe more frequently than weekly.

Jeff Lebowski 11-11-2008 11:02 PM

Hilarious.

Two years ago we took the family to Vegas to watch BYU destroy the Ducks. Somewhere along the way, my daughter won a little fuzzy pink teddy bear at some arcade game. We brought it home and our cat (a tomcat) instantly fell in love. He mounted the pink teddy and made sweet love. And has done so repeatedly almost every day since. He likes it so much we don't have the heart to take it away. We throw it in the washer every now and then to keep it sanitary. The kids were horrified at first, but it has become the family joke.

I suppose that in a way the pink teddy represents the Oregon Ducks and the cat represents our mighty cougars finally getting that bowl game monkey off their backs after so many years of disappointment. Rowrrr...

TripletDaddy 11-11-2008 11:11 PM

hey, who can resist a hot pink teddy?

myboynoah 11-12-2008 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaloAltoCougar (Post 293925)
I didn't want to threadjack a serious discussion in the Religion forum, but I was interested in DDD's distinction between pedophiles and gays, as the former involves an act for which consent cannot be given, while the latter involves consenting adults. But he may have overshot when he extended the consent distinction to bestiality. Whenever guests visit our home, our dog Louie not only consents, but proceeds to commence the act to the horror of his master (yeah, right, "master") and the embarrassed chuckles of the recipient of Louie's affections. If asked, I'm sure Louie would produce an affidavit, witnessed by multiple canine colleagues, that yes, he wished to have a go with any human's leg (or worse), and he was doing so voluntarily with a sound mind, such as it is. This is particularly odd as, thanks to his vet, Louie bade farewell to his package a few weeks after his birth.

But I suppose the issue of consent in the context of bestiality relates to the human catcher, not the canine pitcher, as most of our guests find the ordeal humiliating and unpleasant. Seriously, I don't know what's more embarrassing, when a dog begins to make sweet love to my leg, or insists on parking his snout in my crotch. Perhaps I need to bathe more frequently than weekly.

Dogs, so wonderful to have around.

ute4ever 11-12-2008 08:35 AM

http://mylittleutefan.com/dogpinkpanther.gif

Surfah 11-12-2008 01:51 PM

Add that to the 1,746 other reasons why I don't have pets. Gidget has told me had she known this about me before we married that she would have reconsidered. So Arch if you like animals that's another bonus point for you.

Gidget 11-12-2008 02:44 PM

Animals are a lot of work but for the most part enrich our lives with humor and love, which makes our efforts worth it.

Surfah 11-12-2008 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gidget (Post 294150)
Animals are a lot of work but for the most part enrich our lives with humor and love, which makes our efforts worth it.

Being a sports fan does the same thing.

smokymountainrain 11-12-2008 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ute4ever (Post 294132)

wow.

Archaea 11-12-2008 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Surfah (Post 294142)
Add that to the 1,746 other reasons why I don't have pets. Gidget has told me had she known this about me before we married that she would have reconsidered. So Arch if you like animals that's another bonus point for you.

I have many pets, three to four dogs, depending on what you call toy dogs, several cats, a bird, lizards from time to time (no snakes, their mother won't permit it), and fish until the cats fish for them.

And that's only at the abode, at the abode for domestication of tasty animals, ...