cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   West Jordan residents or those familiar with it (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24840)

Archaea 11-24-2008 09:03 PM

West Jordan residents or those familiar with it

I have a client who needs to be near West Jordan and is seeking an apartment/condo to rent for work reasons. Does anybody have a recommendation?

Levin 11-24-2008 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archaea (Post 296207)
I have a client who needs to be near West Jordan and is seeking an apartment/condo to rent for work reasons. Does anybody have a recommendation?

Does he have to be on the west side? Tell him to bring his concealed weapons permit.

Archaea 11-24-2008 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levin (Post 296209)
Does he have to be on the west side? Tell him to bring his concealed weapons permit.

Well it's a manufacturing job, so doesn't desire a long commute, he's single, not LDS and just needs a safe place with easy access to the factory.

Suggestions?

Venkman 11-24-2008 10:22 PM

I'm not sure if there are any nice condos in West Jordan. If he's ok living a little farther south, there's probably some good condos in Daybreak in South Jordan.

Daybreak in South Jordan, how far a commute?

il Padrino Ute 11-24-2008 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levin (Post 296209)

While I agree with a concealed weapon permit is a necessary thing, it is not needed for protection in West Jordan. Unless suburbs consisting of young families or the occasional jaunt to Red Lobster is considered dangerous.

Archaea 11-24-2008 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute (Post 296227)
While I agree with a concealed weapon permit is a necessary thing, it is not needed for protection in West Jordan. Unless suburbs consisting of young families or the occasional jaunt to Red Lobster is considered dangerous.

Can you make a recommendation?

il Padrino Ute 11-24-2008 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archaea (Post 296229)
Can you make a recommendation?

Where will be be working and would he prefer the shortest commute possible?

Archaea 11-24-2008 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute (Post 296230)
Where will be be working and would he prefer the shortest commute possible?

Somewhere in West Jordan and yes, he'd even like to be close to the transit line so that he can commute from the airport.

il Padrino Ute 11-24-2008 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archaea (Post 296231)
Somewhere in West Jordan and yes, he'd even like to be close to the transit line so that he can commute from the airport.

I can't think of anyplace right off hand, but I'll ask a few acquaintances and even do some looking myself and get back to you in the next couple of days.

Archaea 11-24-2008 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by il Padrino Ute (Post 296232)
I can't think of anyplace right off hand, but I'll ask a few acquaintances and even do some looking myself and get back to you in the next couple of days.

Can one take public transit from Airport to West Jordan?