cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board

cougarguard.com — unofficial BYU Cougars / LDS sports, football, basketball forum and message board (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/index.php)
-   Religion (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Garments (http://www.cougarguard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29151)

SoonerCoug 07-18-2014 04:36 AM

Garments

How long till garments are eliminated completely?

How long until they are modified significantly?

I would greatly appreciate a shortened boxer brief so that I could wear some 1980s shorts sometimes, but I generally feel comfortable in my garments. I still wear them.

On the other hand, my wife quit wearing her garments on the honeymoon and never wore them again.

There must be a way to improve them.

I have it on good authority that there are a couple of BYU professors who still wear garments extending to wrists and ankles. Crazy.

byupepsilover 07-18-2014 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoonerCoug (Post 318770)
How long till garments are eliminated completely?

How long until they are modified significantly?

I would greatly appreciate a shortened boxer brief so that I could wear some 1980s shorts sometimes, but I generally feel comfortable in my garments. I still wear them.

On the other hand, my wife quit wearing her garments on the honeymoon and never wore them again.

There must be a way to improve them.

I have it on good authority that there are a couple of BYU professors who still wear garments extending to wrists and ankles. Crazy.

Interesting thing is that they have made a TON of improvement with the female garments.
Better fabric choices, tighter fitting, capped sleeves, and less riding and bunching!

SoonerCoug 07-18-2014 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by byupepsilover (Post 318803)
Interesting thing is that they have made a TON of improvement with the female garments.
Better fabric choices, tighter fitting, capped sleeves, and less riding and bunching!

I had no idea.

LackingOxygen 07-18-2014 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoonerCoug (Post 318808)
I had no idea.

Most of us guys don't understand what the women go through. Most will put their garments on then place the bra over the garment and then have an "undershirt" with a nice shirt on top, in the middle of the summer! It's amazing most of these women don't fall over from heat exhaustion. Men just have the bottoms, similar to boxer briefs, and a top, which most wear the t-shirt like version. It's easy for the guys.

SoonerCoug 07-18-2014 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LackingOxygen (Post 318850)
Most of us guys don't understand what the women go through. Most will put their garments on then place the bra over the garment and then have an "undershirt" with a nice shirt on top, in the middle of the summer! It's amazing most of these women don't fall over from heat exhaustion. Men just have the bottoms, similar to boxer briefs, and a top, which most wear the t-shirt like version. It's easy for the guys.

My ex-wife always bought petite garments that would only go half way down the thigh. She was a total cheater.

LackingOxygen 07-18-2014 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoonerCoug (Post 318852)
My ex-wife always bought petite garments that would only go half way down the thigh. She was a total cheater.

If only my wife would do that! Our relationship would spark a fire again! I can honestly say I have always hated the look of garments on LDS women. They are not attractive at all.

byupepsilover 07-19-2014 12:32 AM

Quote:

Another example of why women should be allowed to make some of the rules; or at least be consulted......

Mindfulcoug 07-19-2014 09:54 AM

Quote:

Do they have to consider this dress code inside the house???

LackingOxygen 07-19-2014 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mindfulcoug (Post 318883)
Do they have to consider this dress code inside the house???

My wife does. It's frustrating.

LiberalCougar 07-19-2014 04:15 PM

One piece

My father always wore one piece because he didn't want elastic on his waist. I'm a woman and I like my garments. I wear spanks on the bottom with a skirt so I can hike them up and blame the girdle! :p