View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007, 11:09 PM   #2
SeattleUte

SeattleUte has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCoug View Post
My brother has formed a band with a friend of his from school. They've been working for about a year on some songs, and Haini Wolfgramm (one of the Jets) has been helping them out in trying to get a CD out. In order to get signed with a record label, they need to do some live shows (so the label can see how they perform).

So, my brother managed to get a show set up at the Knitting Factory in Hollywood on August 18.

He needed a drummer, so I (believe it or not) found a drummer for him via Cougarboard (a CB poster had a really good drummer in his ward - funny thing is, he lives about 10 minutes away from me).

They then decided that for the show, they wanted to add a rhythm guitar for some depth. Since I play a little (trust me - very little), my brother asked me to play along with them. He promises my parts are going to be very simple.

So if anyone is going to be in the L.A. area August 18 and would like to see us play in Hollywood, let me know - we have tickets available for $8 each.
Becoming a rock star doesn't take much talent. Maybe you'll become a star.

—Paul Auster
SeattleUte is offline   Reply With Quote