View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007, 07:47 PM   #16
Tex

Tex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU71 View Post
Just saw last night an interview with one of Tony Blair's closest confidants (sp). He was their for both Clinton and Bush. Remember Blair really liked Clinton and so did this guy. However, he said the image put out there that Bush is authoritarian and my way or the high way is pure bull.
I may have seen the same interview as you. The advisor's name is Alastair Campbell, and he said, "I found [Bush] to be much more serious, much more sympathetic, much more intelligent than the caricatures lead you to believe."

This should come as no surprise to clear-thinking folks, but the Nutty Lefties and the Bush Haters can't stand it.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,291468,00.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueHair View Post
Why do they have any less right to kill people in Iraq than we do? ... It hard to deny the double standard our government believes in.
I love comments like these. It's as if all nations are on an even playing field.

Of course there's a double standard. America holds huge moral high ground over every other country out there.

- Cali Coug

"Oh dear, granny, what a long tail our puss has got."

- Brigham Young

Last edited by Tex; 07-31-2007 at 07:55 PM.
Tex is offline   Reply With Quote