View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 03:33 AM   #6
Colly Wolly

Colly Wolly is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleUte View Post
Murray (the mine owner) is an unmitigated pig. I heard him tonight on NPR on the way home and was aghast. I couldn't believe my ears. They played footage of his rant at the media for a long time, just because he's such a boorish pig it's hard to believe. First they talked to the softly weeping families--the wives, etc.--who humbly said they were just trying to stay optimistic and pray for the survival of their loved ones. Then they cut to this self-pitying pig hollering about media witch hunts, the cave-in being "an act of God," global warming, being proud of his disgraceful safety record, etc. He was literally screaming. It's clear he doesn't give a crap about the miners or their families. Not once did he express pity or remorse or humility.

Susequently, NPR had a seismic expert on who said none of the experts believe an earthquake caused it. He said only one seismic movement was recorded, which could only have been the cave in.

This guy Murray is a waste of oxygen to all of us. He's an embarrassment to anyone with a nexus to Utah.
That makes two of you.
Colly Wolly is offline   Reply With Quote