View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 04:08 PM   #7
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCoug View Post
water under the bridge. Max Hall is doing fine in his first year. No need to be bitter.

PR for The Church is always a good thing.

Go Cougs!
BYU football and BYU sports are not about good pr for the Church to me. I don't like how Ben Olsen screwed BYU. I can fully understand why he did it. BYU appeared to be in a cesspool. However, at about its darkest hour his abdication was the final kick in my very calloused ball sack. It did not feel good and I DON'T HAVE to live and let live. I am a fan of BYU football. People who do things that allow it to win games, I like. People who do the opposite, I don't like. This is a very simple concept to me. I wish for nothing but ill will upon Ben Olsen's athletic endeavors and it is not a bitter thing, it is a moral principle.

Other than that he is a TO Lance and myself, a proud Simi Valley Pioneer, have other reasons to righteously hope he acquires a case of syphilis.

I do hope, however, that his good and virtuous daughter in Zion lovely wife is somehow protected for contracting syphilis from him. I don't know I will give them some toilet seat covers or something.....