View Single Post
Old 09-16-2007, 05:25 AM   #13
cougjunkie

cougjunkie is an unknown quantity at this point

This game looked like 2005 all over again. Kayle Buchanan was torched time and time again, Quinn Gooch played one of the worst games i have ever seen a safety play he bit on every single play fake. Once Brandon Howard entered the game they took the deep ball away, until the long one at the end on Criddle.

14 penalties to Tulsas 4, say what you want, we are undisciplined but come on their is holding on almost every play in football the discrepancy cant be that bad. Travis Bright and Sete Aulai had at least 3 each.

Austin Collie is unbelievable looked awesome.

Max Hall needs to develp that clock in his head he saw a corner blitz at the end looked right at it, yet he still held on to the ball. He did this several times in the game holds the ball way to long and he is averaging over 3 turnovers a game. With a pick 6 in back to back games (he should have had one against AZ but the guy dropped it).

Defensive be ready, Tulsa kept matching up recievers with our LBs and Safeties and torching them, we are going to see the long ball early and often for the rest of the year.

All around a horrible game, i do agree with tooblue run the damn ball. We averaged close to 10 yards a pop in the 2nd half, adn got down 12 with 11 minutes left and went with and out with all 3 being incomplete passes.

Hall has all the potential in the world but he needs to get better at a few things and make less mistakes, i will say that neither pick was his fault, the first one George cut off the route and it actually looked like PI, and the second one was off of Tongas hands (1 of his 4 drops).

Anyways we need to right hte ship in a hurry.