View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 02:42 PM   #34
MikeWaters
Demiurge

MikeWaters is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
Boise was better than Oklahoma. Under this definition of "signature" a better example would be UTEP. I also think Miami finished 1990 ever bit as good a team as Oklahoma did last year, unless of course you are using BSU's throttling of the mighty U of U........

The point is that BYU might have had games that at the time appeared like an upset, but once the dust settles from the entire season and the game is placed in proper context, BYU usually beat a team it was better than. That is really not so offensive to me.
I'm really tired of losing to all these teams in non-conference. Boston College. Arizona. UCLA. etc. It wears on me. I don't get very excited about beating the scrubs in the MWC that no one cares about, with 20k fans in the stands.

We talk big, but seem to come up short almost every time. I'm tired of losing bowl games. I'm tired of being disgusted (Motor City Bowl). I'm tired of being ashamed. That's the promise of Bronco. That he will change all that. I'm hopeful, but I'm still waiting.
MikeWaters is offline   Reply With Quote