View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 10:06 PM   #18
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay santos View Post
I don't know much about those Utah County players. I remember reading on the recruiting blog someone posted here in the FB forum about a player at Lone Peak? who was largely being ignored by in state schools but was being pursued by Fresneck. Is that Funk?

Trent Plaisted will not play minutes at the 4, because he is not a college 4, and Rose errors on going small than big anyway.

Miles was a wreck offensively his freshman year. He is great defensively, but probaby not ready to start, even if he weren't suffering from mission legs.

I saw Loyd play in pick up ball and I like him. Cat quick and could shoot. If he has the right stuff, mentally, he should develop into a nice player.

I read Lloyd's bio, it says he has been going to BYU summer camps since Junior High. I found that strange, I could understand the past few years as Dave Rice played with Lloyd's dad at UNLV but since Junior High?

Perhaps they meant since his junior year of High School.