View Single Post
Old 03-14-2006, 10:21 PM   #33
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

They are incapable of the love necessary for marriage.

In marital sex up to the Vcut, there is always risk of pregnancy and the willingness to support and to care for offspring. In gay sex, that risk never exists. People mutually support one another while engaging in an act that has long reaching consequences. Once you've borne children, you're entitled to the mutual pleasuring of each other, because you will forever be parents. Marital sex has consequences with blessings. If you use it for its purpose, you also get it for fun.

I submit in marital sex there is a transcendant characteristic of helping another that is impossible in gay sex. Gay sex is about ejaculating.

Married sex is about delaying and helping the gal. It's an act of service. Gay sex is an act of selfishness. They can jack off or cum all they want for all I care, but don't call it love. It has no hallmark of love. It is a useless activity.

Heaven is likely to be a lonely place. If somebody wanted to calculate my odds of making it, it's between zero and null. I hope some of my kids might make it, so I can have a visitor in the more crowded place.

However, there won't be any non-repentant homosexuals, of that you can be certain.