View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 03:59 AM   #28
DrumNFeather
Active LDS Ute Fan

DrumNFeather is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarrahWaters View Post
Well, I'm sure this subject is tiring to everyone else, but since Mike has made me out to be a silly, naive little girl, I thought I'd briefly defend myself.

Guy from Portland: Casually dated one summer, never shared physical affection of any kind. Over the school year, we e-mailed each other twice. When he showed up in Provo suddenly (at the HFAC, not at my apartment at night), he said he was visiting his cousins/aunt/ uncle, and was going to go to General Conference. I hadn't heard from him in months, I had no reason to believe he came because he was in love with me. I told him I had a boyfriend, he said he was just interested in being casual friends.

When he called my parent's house the next summer, Mike overheard him asking (damn that speaker phone!) if I wanted to hang out. I didn't say yes, and I had not intention of saying yes. I don't know what Mike was so pissed about. It's not my fault he called, I didn't encourage him in any way.
This reminds me of great quote Tom Berranger had in Major League (how many great lines does that guy have??? This may be the only one!) His girlfriend caught him with another woman (or something to that effect) and he says, "Well, wouldn't you rather be with a guy who was desirable to other woman?"

...she just shook her head. lol.