Thread: Korihored again
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2006, 03:06 PM   #47
Robin

Robin is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by homeboy
And none of that invalidates my primary point: you are LAST person I would ever expect to get self-righteous regarding those who bitch about board rules.
Hmmm... nobody else has mentioned the REAL purpose of Mike's first post (that he isn't willing to die for Sectarian violence?), and the title of the thread is about getting korihored.

Whatever.

If pointing out that saying 'fubar' on CB is an obvious violation of the clearly worded board rules makes me self-righteous, then that is what I am. If I started my own board, 'fubar' would be allowed. But I can appreciate the clarity of the rules on CB.

As for bitching about the 'rules' on CG, what are the rules? Outside of a ban on bigotry, it seems that there are some traditions, and that is all. Complaint has a different place in this environment than it does it a place like CB, where the rules are clear, and the rule of judges is absolute, and generally pretty fair.

But sometimes it seems that the 'I got korihored on CB' posts on this board are the nauseating equivalent of complaining about athletes forgoing missions for sports threads on CB.
Robin is offline   Reply With Quote