View Single Post
Old 10-07-2007, 10:26 PM   #10
Tex

Tex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoonerCoug View Post
Not till after women have the priesthood and gays can be sealed in the temple. My estimate is 130 years from now, when I'll be in Spirit Prison and Tex will be in Paradise. It will be the greatest day of my afterlife, as I watch Tex roll over in his grave.
Ding!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC Vikings View Post
Will it ever happen?
I was just thinking how nice it would be, and not really that hard to do. The most complicated part of it would be what to do with the few thousand people sitting in the Conference Center who wouldn't understand a thing. Subtitles, maybe?

The other problem might be the inevitable me-too-ism that would gestate from Cougarguarder equivalents in every culture and language in the rest of the world. As soon as we have the first French speaker give a talk in his native French, the Germans will begin clamoring for their own, and vice versa.

Perhaps sometime in the future, conference will not be transmitted exclusively from Salt Lake. Wouldn't that be a historic moment.

- Cali Coug

"Oh dear, granny, what a long tail our puss has got."

- Brigham Young
Tex is offline   Reply With Quote