View Single Post
Old 09-08-2005, 08:27 PM   #7
fusnik11

fusnik11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default clarification.....

heres what i meant by my comment.

many of the kids on the team tire of his preachyness. he is by far the most outspoken member on the team. he stresses constantly how important it is to represent the school with morality etc.

some kids tire very quickly of his outspoken preachiness....

do they tire because he is black? i wouldnt think so. but is it hard having someone tell you how to live when you have lived that way your whole life and someone has for 1 year? yeah its kinda hard to swallow. think about missionary service, it rubs a lot of kids the wrong way when a younger missionary is chosen for service and tells older kids how to do stuff. ive talked with cb twice in my life and i thought he was as classy as a dude as they come. my friends love him to death, im just saying what theyve told me and how come he isnt a leader.

as far as beck being a good leader ive never heard he was a good leader. i havent heard one person tell me he was a good leader. he uses him being a perfectionist as the excuse when, from what ive heard, he just isnt a likeable dude. and football players love likeable dudes.
fusnik11 is offline   Reply With Quote