View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 04:19 PM   #19
SoonerCoug
Formerly known as MudPhudCoug

SoonerCoug is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by non sequitur View Post
I've told both my daughters that they should never discuss their sex lives with Church leaders. I've told them that if they feel guilty about something and want to talk about it, they can always talk to me or to their mother. If they feel uncomfortable doing that, then I'll pay for them to talk with a professional counselor. I told them Church leaders are fine men and are generally sincere, but they have no ability to absolve anyone of anything they have done, and that if someone feels they have offended God, they should take it up with God.
I once went on a couple of dates with a girl who told me that she had engaged in fellatio once, and she confessed to her bishop. I asked her what the bishop asked during the interview, and she said that he told her that he needed details in order to understand how serious the sin was. For example, the bishop asked whether the guy ejaculated, and he told her that this was a critical piece of information.

When I told her that the bishop was a perv, she got REALLY mad at me. I didn't go out with her again.

Last edited by SoonerCoug; 10-17-2007 at 04:21 PM.
SoonerCoug is offline   Reply With Quote