Surfah is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Surfah Send a message via MSN to Surfah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfah33
Quote:
Originally Posted by non sequitur
The article I read in the Dnews said there was a guy with a sign that read: "While you're at it, let the girl from MTV's Real World back in too".

The guy with the sign was the brother of Julie from Real World.
Julie is psycho. She used to come over and try to hook up with my roommate. But he wouldn't give her the time of day.

Interesting protest. Nothing new. Everyone knows BYUSA and the elections are a joke. They have no power at all and as stated by someone in the Trib article really are a glorified high school student council.
Would you be comfortable if Julie's family knew about this rumor, and if your real name were attached to it? It sounds excactly like the kind of stupid thing someone might pass along at the equivalent of a Mormon frat party --

Dude... Julie, from the Real World, I TOTALLY could have banged her if I wanted to.

NO!

Yeah Dude. She was like totally coming over to my pad all the time, trying to get into my pants. She was one horny girl, but I went CTR all the way. Had to prepare for the mish. But I could have had Julie, if I had wanted her.
Would you like my name to forward to her family with my quote? And of all the girls I could have banged, Julie Stoffer never would make that list even if it were true. I have a reputation to uphold. :P

Charles Barkley: "20 pts and 10 rebounds will get you through also!"
Surfah is offline   Reply With Quote