View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 12:56 AM   #58
non sequitur

non sequitur is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detroitdad View Post
I left CB in essence about a year ago. Maybe it is a bit self congratulatory to say that CG is smarter (although in my estimation that is clearly the case, if only because the relative brevity of comments on CB and the structure of the board that pushes comments onto the third page very rapidly) but I don't think it is too much of a stretch to say that CB is dumber.

So that is my estimation. I hang out here because CB is dumber than CG.
I've gotta agree. I would never publicly say that folks on CG are smarter than those on CB, but you don't have to be brainiac to know that there aren't a lot of brainiacs on CB. But the thing I like I best about this site is that it sufficiently rankles the DOF's (defenders of the faith) on CB that they feel the need to come over here and lecture and reprove us. Whenever Tex, Indy or Lingo posts, I consider it a moral victory for CougarGuard.
...You've been under attack for days, there's a soldier down, he's wounded, gangrene's setting in, 'Who's used all the penicillin?' 'Oh, Mark Paxson sir, he's got knob rot off of some tart.'" - Gareth Keenan
non sequitur is offline   Reply With Quote