Thread: I dread the day
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2007, 11:23 PM   #9
Jeff Lebowski
Charon

Jeff Lebowski is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-dog View Post
I'm not sure how it makes me a pussy. I don't think anyone who knows me would agree with your assessment.
Bloody hell, listen to yourself:

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-dog View Post

...I hate camping. I don't fish, I don't hunt, I don't hike, I don't cross country ski, I don't rock climb, I don't "boulder." I don't do any of these things because I find them boring, tedious, and uncomfortable.

.......I expect that will lead me to many of these, imo, useless and lame activities and I will have to portray a neutral countenance to prevent my dislike from tainting my son's opinions....
"tedioius and uncomfortable"? With all due respect, you sound like Paris Hilton.

You need to grow a pair and venture outside the country club just a bit. I am sure K-Dog Jr. will have a generally sweet life cruising around in the back of daddy's "de-badged" Mercedes sucking on a silver spoon. But if the kid is afraid to go on a hike, do a little fly-fishing, or rappel down a cliff, then he is going to be a pussy too. And all the Gucci leather in the world won't compensate for that.

Last edited by Jeff Lebowski; 10-31-2007 at 11:28 PM.
Jeff Lebowski is offline   Reply With Quote