View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 09:37 PM   #18
Mrs. Funk

Mrs. Funk is on a distinguished road
Default Psycho college roommate

I lived with this girl in college who got been married in the temple... and refused to consummate her marriage. Ever. After six months, her now ex-husband (quite understandably) gave her a one-way ticket back to her parents. They were divorced after eleven months. They'd been divorced for almost 4 years and she was still horribly bitter about it. She was angry at all men because of her ex and would constantly say, "I hate males!" Yet, she was only and would get angry that guys wouldn't give her the time of day because she would bite their heads off.

She'd get infuriated when I went on dates or had guys over and scream at me, "WHY DO ALL MEN LOVE YOU AND HATE ME?!?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?"

It didn't help that she wasn't the most attractive girl and wouldn't work with what she had. Like someone else's roommate already mentioned on this thread, she didn't understand how I could spend so much time on myself. She showered maybe once a week and instead of finding girl shoes for her size 11 feet, she'd wear clunky man shoes. She was tall and slim, but she slouched all the time and wore huge loose clothes. But she'd get mad at me for looking pretty for church and accused me of trying to make her look ugly.

Uuuuugh... Oh, and I remember she had to miss her brother's birthday dinner because she had to work and she freaked out that her parents wouldn't reschedule it. She called the house phone and just unloaded on me, because she wanted to scream at someone. She was screaming so loud I literally pressed the phone into the couch and I could feel the cushion vibrate.

I have more stories, if anyone wants to hear them...
Mrs. Funk is offline   Reply With Quote