View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 01:32 AM   #27
Mrs. Funk

Mrs. Funk is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougjunkie View Post
I had a room mate named Kwan-Lee and he cut a hole in the top of his milk lid and in the jug, and put a pad lock on it so that I wouldnt drink it. The funny thing was I just poured the milk out through the holes and still drank it, he would also draw a line where the milk was last so he woudl know if someone drank it.
My crazy roommate didn't care if I ate her food, but it meant she would eat my food which cost 2X as much. She got everything in bulk from Costco or Tidyman's and it was never very good. She'd eat my expensive French cheese and bread and then replace it with American cheese from Costco, telling me, "Hey, I got you some new cheese!" It would subsequently rot in the fridge while she waited for me to eat it, until it looked somewhat like the French cheese she'd eaten and smelled like dirty knickers.

Oh, and can I mention she never cleaned her crap out of the fridge? She had eggs that stayed in the fridge for SIX MONTHS that her old roommate had left behind. Seriously, how can people live like this?
Mrs. Funk is offline   Reply With Quote