View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 02:48 AM   #4
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueK View Post
I would say our record is deceiving. We had no business losing to Tulsa or UCLA.
How many rushing yards did BYU have against CSU?

Please explain to me how BYU looked like a good team against CSU without mentioning BYU's passing attack, CSU only tried to stop the BYU rushing attack and basically forfeited the game by not defending the pass. So the pass statistics mean absolutely nothing.

Nothing good can be said about the BYU - CSU game. Further name one game where BYU threw for 400 yards and rushed for 200 yards in the same game while holding the opponent to under 200 yards passing and under 100 yards rushing while BYU never turned the ball over once or allowed a sack and always kept the opponent from crossing into BYU's territory and never gave up a 3rd down conversion while BYU never even had to convert on 3rd down and every kickoff was a touchback?

I'll bet you can't produce such a game from BYU this year, therefore they suck. That is all that matters.