View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 02:58 PM   #47
BYU71

BYU71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
To be honest I don't care if you believe me or not. I am comfortable in my posting record here and CB that I have not lied about things, so you can choose to believe me or not. I am not going to waste time trying to convince you. But please save me the CC apologist attitude that you clearly have, Mike Middlefield has been going to call me and "bring me back into the fold" for over 3 months.

All you need to do is look at attendance. Google NCAA attendance and you can get numbers back to 1998 without even trying to look. BYU had the best home games they have had in the last 30 years (save the Miami game) from 1999-2005 and only one year did they average a sellout 1999. It is about putting buts in the seats and getting the donations. Winning does that attendance in the late 70's and early 80's with horrendous home schedules was so much that they had to expand. Attendance in the late 90's and early 2000's with great home schedules was horrible.
To be honest, I don't expect you to care. I guess I just should have said I know two people who were treated better, but that might have suggested I was questioning you too. I don't know your individual circumstance, so let's just leave it there.

Let's just say my experience is that with the people I know who have paid in some good money to the program are hoping the schedules get better, not dummied down.
BYU71 is offline   Reply With Quote