View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 05:28 PM   #57
HuskyFreeNorthwest

HuskyFreeNorthwest is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=BYU71;146147]That of course means nothing to some guy who doesn't buy tickets and just looks at statistics.QUOTE]

Nice dig, here I thought CG was so much smarter and civilized than CB. I am sorry that facts of attendance don't line up with your theory regarding giving tickets away to people in your blood line.

The facts that you don't care to research and then mock someone who is willing to make a fact based argument is that when we were playing the Bowling Green, Long Beach State and Temples of the world there was so much demand for tickets that the stadium expanded by 20,000 seats.

When we were playing the USC, BSU, ND, Boston Colleges of the world we weren't selling out the stadium. For the bulk of fans, which are the people that fill the seats it is about winning games against anyone not about playing high profile teams.

For the last 5 years I have had problems giving away my 8 tickets on weeks I couldn't make it down even for the high profile games. Last year I had no problem giving away tickets to the games I wasn't able to come to, surprise we were good. Had BYU sold me tickets this year I doubt I would have had a hard time this year either.
HuskyFreeNorthwest is offline   Reply With Quote