View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 04:54 AM   #9
bluegoose

bluegoose is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by creekster View Post
ANy further word on this?
bYuPride was kind enough to weigh in on this.

Anyone can go into any Wells Fargo branch and deposit money directly into the memorial fund. All they would need is the account number. Having the name of the account is helpful just as an added measure to make sure it goes to the right place, but it not necessary.

Wire transfers from a different bank are a little more tricky and will cost a bit of money. Not only is there a fee to transfer money out of your bank, but often there is an incoming fee from the other bank. I'm not sure about the ABA number to complete the transaction, but that sounds about right. If someone is interested in this route, let me know and I will figure it out.

Again, the name of the fund is Rebecca Capener. Account # 7528244691. Note, this is different from the one originally posted on 11/8/07 and sent to a couple of you via boardmail. This number is the one that was in the obituaries today, so I am going with it until I learn otherwise.

Again, thanks to all those who have expressed concern and support for the Capener family. And thanks to those who have gone out of their way to donate to the fund. I know it is greatly appreciated.
bluegoose is offline   Reply With Quote