Thread: Gayborhoods?
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 09:44 PM   #8
K-dog

K-dog is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripletDaddy View Post
Is this a joke? The entire BeeHive state is currently operated under the unofficial mantra of silencing those with differing viewpoints. Why get upset when homosexuals want to get in on the alienation game in Utah?

It isnt a gay man's job to increase your property values. In Utah, you increase your property values by purchasing elaborate wicker crafts for your doors and porches, as well as digging a hole in your backyard for your trampoline. Also, leave lots of kiddie toys all over your yard that has no fence so that everyone can see it from 2 blocks away.

Similarly, if you want to create value in your neighborhood, sell your C class and buy an E. Or at least "re-badge" your C so visitors can see how wealthy the area is. You blame the gays but in reality, your logo-less vehicle is what is bringing down property values.
Who said it was their job to create property values? Not me. I said I didn't want them trying to stifle the social and political environment. Mike wanted to talk about them "raising values" of property in my neighborhood. Maybe you should practice reading more of the posts before you start commenting and demonstrating your ignorance of the subject.

K-dog

P.S. Grrrrrrrrr
K-dog is offline   Reply With Quote