View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 03:10 PM   #38
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ute4ever View Post
Two days after Collie's statement I have not found a person who agrees with it. People in the church say, "that was a dumb thing to say." People on the Cougarboard say, "that was a dumb thing to say."

And of course there are many Ute fans agreeing that it was a dumb thing to say.

So if pretty much everyone disagrees with him, it's time to stop bringing it up, and time to stop inferring that it represents how BYU fans truly feel.
I am convinced Collie knew that he was throwing an incendiary grenade on Utenation. The kid built no bridges, but in all honesty if Utefans is reflective of Utenation's staunchest fans sentiments, can the emasculation be any more complete?

I am a petty man. I am an equal opportunity asshole though. I would prefer to mock Utenation if given my druthers. Lately, the ALUF and Utefan have presented themselves as 50 meter targets. Austin's quote has made an extremely target rich environment like shooting carp in a drying up irrigation pond.