View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 08:24 PM   #53
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpfunk View Post
So instead of reading his words, we should read his mind and determine what he meant. The statement he made is not the same as the interpretation that PK gave the quote. I would think a reasonable person would take the quote at face value, and not just drop a portion of the comment out.
Totally honest here Funk, do you really think Austin Collie thinks God intervenes in a college football game?

This is a case where Ute fans need the moral superiority, in lieu of not having the physical superiority, so they take something and run with it because it was exactly what U/they were looking for. It allowed you to not talk about the fact that 12 months after Harline, Beck and Brown took BYU to a great year the Cougs were right back there with new guys. It is a very sucky reality to face so Ute fans would rather whine about the refs, abusive LES hooligans (it seems that many Utefans are Ponyboys in drag) and how Austin Collie's words do more damage to the mormon church than the Carthage Grays. Sometime you folks can stop being self-righteous pussies and use the common sense God gave to us all.

You got beat and to be blunt I have never seen the U fanbase so emasculated yet.