View Single Post
Old 12-18-2007, 11:58 PM   #103
Tex

Tex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Coug View Post
But this is the problem: you continue to want to tell us what you believe when the debate isn't about that at all. It is about what JFS SAID. Whether what he said comports with what you believe isn't at all relevant to the discussion, except that it apparently is causing you some severe cognitive dissonance that you must resolve by inserting ambiguity where there is none.
It seems the debate is about what you think he said.

JF.S: "God is the physical father of Jesus, just like you are the physical son of your father."
CG: "He said God had sex with Mary! Woo-hoo!"

This is so like CG, I don't know why I'm surprised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay santos View Post
Tex, you're lying if you say you believe some early church leaders didn't believe and say that God had sex with Mary. This has gone way past this issue and into your infallability concept. You're digging in illogically because you know it kills your position in many other threads.
LOL. Yeah, let's dig up that old argument again.

I think this horse is long dead. You can go on thinking I'm a fundamentalist wacko in denial, and I will consider you all doctrinal harlots. Not much changes.

- Cali Coug

"Oh dear, granny, what a long tail our puss has got."

- Brigham Young

Last edited by Tex; 12-19-2007 at 12:03 AM.
Tex is offline   Reply With Quote