View Single Post
Old 12-20-2007, 07:52 PM   #6
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelBlue View Post
I have a buddy who always said that once somebody has a job, "if something costs less than $500 and they want it, they already have it". I feel this is quite accurate and come Christmas time I have difficutly telling my wife what I want.
I am that way. It drives my wife nuts because I never have anything good to ask her to buy for me. If I want a new tie or a book or cd, I just go get it. I have never really cared that much about getting presents for Christmas or birthday. Kind of boring. I like getting them for my kids and wife, but dont care about opening ones for me.

That being said, I am getting 3 things this year, I think.

I decided to ask for a new blanket because mine is getting kind of old now. So that is what I am getting. I am pretty excited about it, actually. A comforter-type blanket.

Second, this sweet belgian waffle maker. my ddd's love eating waffles and so I have kind of come back around to eating them a lot for breakfast. yum.

Finally, my brother and I have agreed to "buy each other" a Rose Bowl ticket and attend together. That present will be purchased about 30 minutes before kickoff outside the stadium.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote