View Single Post
Old 12-28-2007, 09:06 PM   #34
Goatnapper'96
Recruiting Coordinator/Bosom Inspector

Goatnapper'96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
Vote now for the biggest game-time coaching blunder in BYU football history.
I have never in my life seen anything as stupid as that call by Robert Anae. The Crowton call was dumb, but Crowton's defense of it was dumber. I don't think Anae or Bronco have done a great deal to defend it. In fact I thought I read where Anae admitted it was stupid and Bronco indicated that it was something they learned from although initially I know Bronco had Anae's back. The key to this stupid faux pas was that BYU still won so it is something we all can chuckle about. But Crowton's idiocy was the straw that broke many of our backs and we affiliate such negative emotions and helpless feelings of being stuck with Crowton for at least another year. Anae has demonstrated that he is consistently pretty damn good, regardless of what Mister Mike Waters wants to say about the guy. But that does not change the fact that isolating the two calls and comparing them any objective onlooker must conclude that the Anae call was infinitely more stupider.