View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 11:07 PM   #127
K-dog

K-dog is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Diamond Bay View Post
...why doesn't my director stay in his office? Surely he has something better to do with his time than hover over my desk...

Anyway, I moved to HB and I heard the same thing from girls out here that I heard at BYU. "We don't get asked out, the men have Halo parties with each other. The bishop has resorted to calling men and giving them a list of women that he wants them to take on a date..."

However, I met my now best friend (aka friend A) after I'd been in California for about a year. After hanging around her for about a week, and listening to her talk about who she had dated, I started to realize that she had been out with EVERYONE. Literally almost every guy out here had taken her out, and most of them more than once (incidentally the majority of the single women here hated her). I think that when I first met her she was dating three guys at one time. She's cute, really cute actually, but she'll be the first to admit that there are prettier girls out there that date far less.

I started asking her questions about it, and honestly, the woman is so ridiculously good at this stuff that it isn't even funny. She told me that if I wanted to learn how to date she'd teach me, but as far as holding together a relationship...I'm on my own. Literally the woman is an artist. Getting dates is an art, that's what I've decided. I'll never be as good as her, but there aren't very many girls I know that date more than I do.

So in my opinion the fault lies squarely on the shoulders of the sisters, and society and the feminists that want to turn us all into the she/he's.
I think there is an art for both sides of the dating equation. Personally, my concern isn't dating, it is the castration of American men. Make them as womanly as possible and then they gather in groups and play games instead of going out and trying to find a girl to defile. Sure there is less sexual sin but at what cost?

K-dog

P.S. Grrrrrrrrr
K-dog is offline   Reply With Quote