View Single Post
Old 01-20-2008, 07:22 PM   #4
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripletDaddy View Post
BC seems to be uncharacteristically breaking down more often than I remember when he was in office. last week he was on tape getting testy when he was asked a question about his wife's Iowa loss. I think Drudge also linked a video of him being short with someone, as well.

If Hillary loses, the Clinton brand takes a big hit. I think this has them both concerned. And the longer Obama hangs around, the more frustrated he will be.

The most interesting thing about this past month has been to see how easily the Clintons unravel when someone else becomes the media darling. They have not been second place in the media for over a decade and it is a new position to be in. All of a sudden, they are getting accused of making racist remarks, arguing with reporters, getting uppity with questions at town halls, etc.

I did find it interesting that he claimed to see firsthand "union intimidation" to prevent people from getting out to vote for Hillary.
In a political race during which the media is not constantly kissing the Clintons' hiney brings out their true nature.

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote