View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 07:51 PM   #14
Cali Coug

Cali Coug has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by myboynoah View Post
Yeah, I noticed the Florida mistake after posting. You obviously know your party better than I do. I still think Clinton will get most of the the Super Tuesday states and wrap it up. Perhaps I'm giving into media hype. If not, then it will be odd for the Repubs to have their candidate after Super Tuesday while the Dems snipe at each other for weeks to come.

Should Clinton get the nomination, do you think Obama would be interested in the VP slot? That could be a pretty formidable team. Or is there too much water under the bridge?
I don't see Clinton picking Obama (or him accepting), but who knows. It would be a very strong ticket.

Why do you think Republicans will have things sorted out after Super Tuesday? If anything, I think they will be more muddled than the Democrats. Romney will take several states (including Florida with half its delegates available due to the Republican penalty), and McCain will take several. Giuliani could take one or two. Huckabee will likely take a few in the south.
Cali Coug is offline   Reply With Quote