View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 08:14 PM   #18
il Padrino Ute
Board Pinhead

il Padrino Ute is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by myboynoah View Post
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...d=opinionsbox1

That debate last night was incredible; the animosity was so apparent. This after playing kissing face in Nevada. I don't think they can retreat from this and I suspect the Obama campaign, many of them former Clintonies, will come out swinging, particularly after Hillary's comments that Obama is "frustrated". This is going to be an entertaining two weeks.

Sadly, after the Clintons wrap up the nomination after Super Duper Tuesday, all this will die down.

Maybe McCain will be the best candidate for the Repubs; he'd be happy to put on the gloves and take on both Clintons at the same time.
Mrs. Clinton just doesn't like it when her opponents use her tactics against her, does she?

Obama should not have been a wimp and really gone for her throat after her shot about a "slum lord" helping to raise money for Obama's campaign. One name is all it would take: Norman Hsu.

You are correct, it will be an interesting two weeks. Here's to Obama and Mrs. Clinton attacking each other to the point that they both lose focus of the objective and Edwards winning the nomination by coming through the back door.

"This is now the joke that stupid people laugh at." - Christopher Hitchens on IQ jokes about GWB.
il Padrino Ute is offline   Reply With Quote