View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 09:46 PM   #32
Cali Coug

Cali Coug has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex View Post
I'll be charitable and assume we're just talking past one another. I don't think Obama will be "in trouble" because of a loss in Florida. I think a loss in Florida will continue to underscore the trouble he's already in. Thus, I think it matters. It will matter more if he happens to win. But it still matters either way.

I never even alluded to either of these two bolded comments; in fact, I said the exact opposite of the first.
How would Florida underscore the trouble he's already in (which also assumes he is already in trouble)? He hasn't campaigned there at all. He hasn't spent any money there at all. He hasn't visited the state with any sort of regularity (if at all). How does losing there underscore the "trouble" you say he is in (let alone "continue" to underscore the trouble he is in)? In case you haven't noticed, Obama leads the actual delegate count right now. He is WINNING so far. And he should win in South Carolina as well. Florida doesn't matter (unless Hillary underperforms like in Michigan, in which case it is GREAT for Obama going into Super Tuesday).
Cali Coug is offline   Reply With Quote