View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 12:06 AM   #28
BYU71

BYU71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripletDaddy View Post
71, I was using "you" generically. I am not calling YOU a racist. Sorry if that did not come through. Your example wasnt even "yours," it was some policeman's, if I understand you correctly.

But technically, being related to latinos doesnt generally exculpate one from being a racist. Latinos and blacks can be racist, too, can't they?

I still stand by my initial comments, though. Those that would call for the deportation of the kid simply because he has impregnated 3 girls is likely just a racist. How would deporting the future father help anything? the kids need to have the dad in their life, don't they?
First off I know the cop quite well and he is neither a racist or liar. The Church advised strongly one of these girls give up the kid for adoption. He didn't know the other situations well enough to know what advice was given. Thus the father out of the kids life. Quite frankly I think that was good advice. Good advice whether the father was an illegal or legal.

Yep, I would deport the kid. If a white kid who is legal had done the same thing I would advise cutting his dick off since he couldn't be deported.

Maybe I am not compassionate, but the racist accusation is crap.
BYU71 is offline   Reply With Quote