View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 09:07 PM   #16
DJRoss

DJRoss is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to DJRoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by pelagius View Post
This is not so true at the moment. There is a fair amount of depth at the ask with fairly low prices, but the ask side has thickened. the ask side is pretty thick (at least for these contracts at 45) at about $43-49.
I am interested in the position these insiders have that would give them enough insight as to the state wide vote? Given the numbers have yet to be talleyed. I mean these votes are private unlike a caucus, and so who is counting them already?

I think the trading is media driven. Crist and the top senator in Florida endorsing McCain IMO is doing more to influence the trading than any so called insiders. To actually have insiders who have access to enough district voting numbers would mean circumventing the process. Polls do not close until 7 pm EST. After that, votes will be counted.

So if you can shed any light on how these insiders secure voting numbers to base their intrade positions on, I would be much obliged.

Click on image for my card and blog
DJRoss is offline   Reply With Quote