View Single Post
Old 02-20-2008, 10:45 PM   #118
El Jefe

El Jefe

Quote:
Originally Posted by creekster View Post
With all due respect (and in the cyber world that may mot be too much) I think you are vastly overstating the importance of what happened to most of us. I don't hate him, or you. That would be silly. OTOH, Akili betrayed a trust. We all agreed that what was discussed would not be public and he failed to abide by his agreement. Does that make him a weasel? Why yes, it does, in fact. It doesn't bother you because you wanted to hear what he had said. (And let me add parenthetically that I was never impressed with the whole double account caper in the first place) Nonetheless, he violated a trust and then lied about it. So he lied on both ends. That is not an impressive performance and is, in fact, quite weasel-y.
I'm glad you don't hate me. I think people got over it, for the most part, but there were several people who expressed to me how much they hated me. I was referring to those people.

As for Alkili being a weasel, I think that is at least partly a matter of you (not you specifically, but as a group) taking your "crypt" far too seriously. I understand your feelings about it, however.
El Jefe is offline   Reply With Quote