View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 08:33 PM   #24
Archaea
Assistant to the Regional Manager

Archaea is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
One quibble I have with your analysis is that it implies that Adam has made some recent discovery of troubling church history. If you truly have followed his posts over the long term, you will know that he has made a lifetime of research on church history and doctrine. He probably documents his arguments with actual quotes and references more than anyone on the board. From my perspective, I think Adam has served the church long and generously in spite of his "issues". Good for him.

I would also disagree on your description of him "steadying the ark" in a "public" fashion. We have no evidence whatsoever that he has done anything but rant on an anonymous message board.
Those are valid points. Adam continues to serve faithfully and is one of the best two or three posters in terms of historical Church knowledge. I can't determine who knows more from among, SIEQ, Pelagius, Adam or Lebowski, but those four have a breadth of Church knowledge and actually one who is very well read, but likes to hide behind humor is Goatnapper.