Thread: Who is Bernard?
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2006, 09:51 PM   #57
OhioBlue

OhioBlue is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim
nothing was done except to show how many people let CougarBoard run their lives.

Tim
Wow that was a while ago, huh. Well I'll also chime in briefly on this one. I had mixed opinions about it, but honestly mostly just thought it was kinda lame how it was announced. The actual website and related stuff were humorous but probably only for diehard regulars.

Here's who I thought were bugged most: the average cougarboard visitor, eg the BYU fan who doesn't post much if at all but stops in to catch inside information, discussion of rumors, etc. To these people, and anyone who spends less than say 2 hours a week on cougarboard, the prank just came off dumb. Of all those that insisted how funny it was I never saw this point acknowledged by any of them.

Last thing--Tim because I love you man I have to point out the irony of your statement above. I can't help but see the dual interpretation of what you said, considering the time and effort and planning, scheming, plotting, creating, etc that went into "The Hoax." So which people did you mean live their lives around Cougarboard??

Last edited by OhioBlue; 05-20-2006 at 09:54 PM.
OhioBlue is offline   Reply With Quote