Thread: Is anyone else
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 06:16 PM   #18
TripletDaddy

TripletDaddy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougjunkie View Post
The Giants are my team, and a small part of me hates DDD for his MLB affiliation. I agree with Runner, Brian Sabean is an idiot, the Giants need to decide if they are rebuilding or not. They may have the oldest infield in MLB history this year with Aurilia, Vizquel and Durham.
Hey, dont hate me cuz you ain't me. YOhio already has that job.

I will give Giants fans credit for a home yard that scores off the charts in the general categories of radness and bitchenocity.

Beyond that, I just dont get the appeal. Is it all the winning? It is the old stadium where you would freeze to death or get hit by stray AA batteries? Or is it the appealing black and orange merchandising scheme?

I will say this about the Azul v Hated Ones.....the Yankees and Sox may have their little 1918 chants, pre-game roll calls, and a general over-exposure rivaled only by Monica Lewinksy's blue Gap dress......but if you want to experience the andrenaline of pure DANGER, try coming to the Ravine during a Giants series, sit in the left field pavs, and rock your Giants jersey. As far as I know, nobody has been murdered after a Red Sox/Yanks game.

"Everyone is against me. Everyone is fawning for 3D's attention and defending him." -- SeattleUte
TripletDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote